The Holidays are back and in full swing. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and families are stocking up early for this busy time of year in the grocery stores.
Be sure to get all your recipes and ingredients sooner rather than later. If you wait until Wednesday night stores will be packed and many shelves will be close to empty. If you don’t yet have recipes, go no further. We have you fully covered right here.
THE PERFECT TURKEY
AWESOME SAUSAGE, APPLE, AND CRANBERRY STUFFING
PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE
Starting 12:30 PM EST and 9:30 AM here on the west coast, NFL on Thanksgiving starts off the day right away with the 9-0 Packers facing the division rival, 7-3 Detroit Lions. After that be ready for a full day of football as two games follow and will keep you entertained from sunrise to sunset. The players will be competing for the infamous four-legged Turkey.
Thanksgiving NFL Top Ten Moments
Thanksgiving is big in America, but what happens to those people who get used to America then happen to move to another country? Here are a few Thanksgiving traditions that have made it around the globe.
– People do not have access to turkeys so they eat ham and chili on Thanksgiving.
– Potatoes, green beans, and corn are readily available.
– Ovens in Turkey are reminiscent of microwaves here in America. Drumsticks in a bag are a substitute for the holiday’s.
– OceanSpray Cranberry sauce sells for $10/can in Turkey.
– Duck, goose, or rotisserie chicken is eaten instead of Turkey. Pork Chops can be eaten as a substitute for turkey.